2023 Michigan Masters State Championship Meet
Holland Aquatic Center (HAC) and its Masters program, Michigan Lakeshore Aquatics (MLA-M), are excited to host the 2023 Michigan Masters State Championship Meet. Our program of events features three days of exciting competition in one of Michigan’s best aquatic facilities. Through this webpage, you will be able to find links to registration sites, event t-shirt order forms, and ideas of what to do and where to stay in our beautiful town. We cannot wait to see you soon!
Our registration process can be done in two easy steps. All athletes are required to have a USA Masters (USMS) registration and an event registration to participate. Below are your two steps!
USA Masters Registration (USMS):
All participants are required to have a USA Masters Swimming membership. Membership range from $70 for the standard USMS to $249 for the USMS+ for a full access membership.
Already have a USA Masters Swimming ID? Let’s get you registered for the meet then! In the following link you will find the total attendance cost, list and schedule of events, and much more.
What a better way to celebrate your accomplishment than with an event shirt? These will be available through pre-order only. (Order form and design coming soon)
Where to stay. What to eat. How to have fun
Where to stay,
We thought we would make this easy on you. Our preferred/parnter hotel is:
- DoubleTree by Hilton | 650 E 24th St, Holland, MI | Booking Site
What to eat,
There will be lots of options for you – but here are some of our favorite spots we hope you check out:
What to do!
Courtesy of our Holland Visitor Beauru. Here are a few things you can do while you visit our beautiful city:
- Sip on a craft beverage | Downtown Holland is packed with a variety of options for you and yours. Here are a couple of our picks:
Hops at 84 East | 84 E 8th St, Holland, MI | 616.396.8484
Big Lake Brewing | 13 W 7th St, Holland, MI | 616.796.8888
Curragh Irish Pub | 73 E 8th St, Holland, MI | 616.393.6340
- Visit the Farmer Market | On Saturday, April 15, vendors from all over West Michigan gather at the Holland Civic Center on 8th Street with fresh produce, coffee, donuts, and much more! | Directions |
- Check out Windmill Island Gardens | Windmill Island Gardens is a municipal park located in the city of Holland, Michigan. It is home to the 251-year-old De Zwaan Windmill , the only authentic, working Dutch windmill in the United States. | 1 Lincoln Ave, Holland, MI | Directions |
- Shop Downtown Holland | Shop till you drop! Downtown Holland offer a unique variety of stores to help you pass some time between sessions. | 150 W 8th St, Holland, MI | Directions | Website |
Got some questions or need some help? Reach out to our meet director, Ian Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616.393.7595.