The following conduct is specifically prohibited and may result in temporary or permanent loss of privileges:
- Endangering the health or safety of others
- Assaulting, harassing, intimidating, or threatening another individual or group
- Inappropriate, offensive language and/or behavior
- Stealing, damaging, or destroying HAC property or property belonging to a HAC guest
- Possession of alcohol, drugs or any other controlled substance and/or intoxication due to alcohol or drug use
- Possession of weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be weapons
- Smoking cigarettes or vaping
Please report any inappropriate conduct to a HAC team member. Suspension or termination of HAC membership or single visit privileges may result from a violation of the Code of Conduct. While an incident is being investigated, facility use of the person(s) accused of violating this Code of Conduct may be temporarily suspended pending a final decision.
No refunds will be given for loss of privileges due to breach of the Code of Conduct. HAC has the right to refuse entry to anyone at any time.